Book a paid consult and get expert advice to answer all your questions. Full pricing details below the booking form.
Book Your Appointment Time
Online Via Zoom OR in-person at our Tbilisi Office (9 Dariali Turn, Vake)
(Pay by credit card in person, or by bank transfer in advance.)
NOTE: In-person meetings are now available for premium consultations depending on the availability of the consultant and if they are in office and in good health on the requested day. A Zoom link fallback appointment will be booked automatically just in case.
₾250 + VAT Per Hour – Residency, Immigration & Civil Law
(~$80 USD). Typical Topics Covered By An Associate Consultant:
- Civil law matters
- Immigration & residency permits
₾250 + VAT Per Hour – Real Estate
(~$80 USD). Typical Topics Covered By An Associate Real Estate Consultant:
- Real Estate Law & Purchasing
- Buy side services (please indicate in your request if you need to speak to a buy-side expert)
More information on real estate assistance can be found here.
₾600 + VAT Per Hour – Senior Tax Attorney
(~$200 USD). Typical Topics Covered By A Senior Tax Attorney:
- LLC & corporate tax
- Virtual Zone, Free Industrial Zone and other special Georgian tax statuses
- Permanent Establishment, VAT, trading, crypto, and other complex tax topics
- International taxation / double taxation avoidance
- High Net Worth Individual tax residency
- Any other matters relating to taxation in Georgia
₾950 + VAT Per Hour – Managing Partner
(~$315 USD). Typical Topics Covered By A Managing Partner:
- International business/tax structures
- International business law
NOTE: Our contracted monthly accounting clients have access to our ₾125 GEL Per Hour Accounting Consultancy where you can discuss additional accounting needs in depth. For these sessions, or to book time with an accountant if you are not a monthly client, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for other consultations, book below.
VAT (18%) is normally added for persons/entities based in Georgia. To learn if VAT will apply to you, click here. Calls are billed by the hour; in rare cases where the call lasts less than 30 minutes, a discount may be possible.