All our upcoming events and tours. From our monthly “ExpatPub” socials to wine country tours and members only business seminars.
Sunday 25th July – Lazy Wine Pool Party Tour Kakheti
Operated by our partner: Eat This! Food & Wine Tours
- Spend the morning visiting a local artisan winemaker and their marani (wine cellar), tasting their wines (2 wines + chacha) at their family home.
- Spend the afternoon at a lovely winery, by the pool. Taste 4+ Georgian wines. Choose your favorite and get 1 bottle (included) to enjoy with lunch and pool time, or to take home.
- Meet other expats and drink wine by the pool.
- Enjoy a casual lunch of specially prepared, elevated modern & traditional Georgian dishes, includes veal / pork / beef (vegetarian options available on advanced request).
- Relax in the fresh country air, with minimal driving (about 1 hour) from Tbilisi.
Pickup: Central Tbilisi
Time: 10am to 8.30pm
Guests On Shared Tour: 6 to 16
Destinations: Lori Valley (Kakheti)
Wed July 28th – Seminar @ Lokal: 1% Tax Rate & How To Be 100% Legal
1% Tax Rate: Audits already started. Learn how to make sure you are 100% legal.
Essential info if you are operating business under the Independent Entrepreneur / Small Business Status.
- That those who are not really freelancers may face 20% back taxes going back 3 years. More info on this topic here.
- General tax questions answered on the 1% tax rate
Hosted by Levan & Tom From ExpatHub.GE | Click below for more details and to sign up for this free event.