Without prejudice to anything provided on this page, the most recent iteration of the Legal Policy shall be applicable to the contractual relationship with ExpatHub Legal and & Tax LLC (identification number: 405554859).
- Legal Policy as amended on September 6th, 2023
- Legal Policy as amended on April 12th, 2023
- Legal Policy as enacted on September 14th, 2022
ExpatHub.GE follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- browser types
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- date and time stamps
- referring/exit pages, and
- possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of gathering this information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. You can find more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ExpatHub.GE does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. We will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
Information We Collect
At the point we ask you to provide your personal information, we will make clear to you what personal information we ask you for and for what reasons.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message, and/or attachments you may send us, as well as any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website
- To understand and analyze how you use our website
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service; to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste; for marketing and promotional purposes
- To send you emails
- To find and prevent fraud
ExpatHub.GE follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, ExpatHub.GE uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitor preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. This information is used to optimize user experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Advertising Partners’ Privacy Policies
Note that ExpatHub.GE has no access to or control over the cookies that third-party advertisers use.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user has the right to:
- Access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use / Terms of Service (ToS)
By accessing this website, accessible from ExpatHub.GE, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on ExpatHub LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on ExpatHub LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let ExpatHub LLC to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether printed or in electronic format.
All the materials on ExpatHub LLC’s website are provided “as is”. ExpatHub LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, therefore negating all other warranties. Furthermore, ExpatHub LLC does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this website.
ExpatHub LLC or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that may arise from the use or inability to use the materials on ExpatHub LLC’s website, even if ExpatHub LLC or an authorized representative of this website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, but these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ExpatHub LLC’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not promise that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. ExpatHub LLC may change the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. We do not make any commitment to update the materials.
ExpatHub LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by ExpatHub LLC of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim related to ExpatHub LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of The Republic of Georgia without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
No Client-Lawyer Relationship Created by Your Using ExpatHub.GE
No client-lawyer or client-accountant relationship between you and the Firm exists or is created by accessing or using ExpatHub.GE or using any information contained on the website. The only way to become our client is through a mutual, contractual agreement in writing. Further, none of the information on ExpatHub.GE constitutes legal advice, nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of ExpatHub.GE, or our lawyers, accountants or clients.
User Generated Content
The purpose of the tublic areas of the websites is to enable communication and discussion. However, if you post, submit, disseminate, respond, or share User Generated Content, you agree that:
- You will not post inappropriate, illegal, pornographic, harassing, or defamatory content.
- You are entirely and solely responsible for content you post.
- We have the right, but no obligation, to remove any content we choose, without reason, at any time.
- You grant to us, and to each user of the websites, a global, nonexclusive, unlimited license to publish, sell, display, reproduce, perform, distribute, use, disclose, edit, or modify your User Generated Content, and any ideas, concepts, or techniques embodied in said Content, for any purpose whatsoever, and you waive any and all moral rights you may have.